Moorhead, Minnesota

Long story short.I am like all the other people who have posted on this site.

I just sent in a SONY laptop that is in working condition and is fully functional and I paid $20 dollars for UPS to wrap it. The original quote was $150, but now I got an email saying that it has no value because it is in working condition and I will have to pay and have it shipped back!? Just scrapping the machine would garner way more money than $0.

I hope that this review reaches you in time before you are scammed by this company.Karma will catch up with dealtree one day and I hope that the employees of the company can sleep well at night.

Had an Experience with Dealtree?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #704756

DEALTREE beware!Purchased Macbook Pro 2012 MD103LL/A after winning auction on Best Buy Secondary Markets Auction site (run by DEALTREE), who immediately charged my AMEX.

Wow, was I surprised to open the box and find a crappy 2007 Mac ibook A117 in the box! What a rip-off. Joke was on me. I sent the thing back, but of course, DEALTREE had no replacement for my trouble.

Some *** opened their package to find a fabulous upgrade no doubt.Beware auction purchasers--they are scamming or someone in the warehouse in running a scam interchanging the products.

problem is fixed. they emailed me a few days ago that they made a mistake, and i should get a gift card in 7 days.