Dealtree is a leading auction management company. They sale over 200,000 items a month. They do there best to provide excellant customer service to EVERYONE. They cannot make everyone happy and buying used products people are bound to be mad about something.

They are the best company that I have ever ordered from! Check out there site @ www.dealtree.com.

Billy Joe is one of the best customer service rep's they have. He was nice and helpful and did everything he could to make this a pleasurable experience.

I have faith in his co-worker Melissa and Matthew too... This girl Maria even helped me too... Alan the customer service manager is the Best Manager Dealtree's ever had, from what Billy told me...

Anyways just wanted to share a good experience with them.....

Aleks Brewroyalta-Nardgrass-Bianchi-Terenshinnick

Had an Experience with Dealtree?

Comments

I just sent in a laptop that is in working condition and is fully functional and I paid $20 dollars for UPS to wrap it.Now, I got an email saying that it has no value because it is in working condition and I will have to pay and have it shipped back!?

What is wrong with you guys!?How do you sleep at night!?

Metal Vixon,

If he's on anything...Im betting the board of directors.How often do you seek out pages on the internet that involve charges of fraud and send out kudos to the company involved?

I'm guessing never. I cannot believe the way these people dealt with me. I have read so many complaints, its like reading a novel.

Also found that ebay sides with THEM and not the bidder...No matter what.Big business in this country is dangerous...Do an internet search on these people BEFORE you start bidding.

MetalVixxen

Who are you kidding and what are you on? Dealtree is the biggest ripoff company on the planet!!

My husband purchased a computer from them off of Ebay .. what a piece of junk.

The ad said "fully functional" .. more like "fully dysfunctional". He couldn't even get a splash screen and after about 1 min of being turned on, the thing would shut off.

Dealtree's ebay ad was 100% pure BS!!!

Besides, this company has 36 negatives in one month on ebay alone.

Dealtree .. not a deal but a ripoff .. Do Not Buy From Them!!!

I wished their customer service was there for me. They suck, would not help me, refused to refund my money for an item not as described in auction.

I PURCHASED LAPTOP AND IPOD TOUCH FROM THEM ON EBAY AND GOT TOTALLY LESS VALUE ITEM.ACCER ASPIRE ONE WAS MISSING INTERNAL PARTS NO HARDRIVE AND DEAD MOTHERBORD.

tHEN THE IPOD CAME TO BE A 4GB WITH TOTALLY DEAD BATTERY WOULD NOT CHARGE WHEN I HAD PAID FOR A 16GB IPOD.

And as usual made the refund request for items not as specified ,and only got a partial refund after 41/2 months later.All items not working or are broken and are not truely specify on listings and their return policies do not fit the bill.