I submitted my ipod using UPS to the Best Buy trade-in program on Apr 23, 2010. I received an email that the ipod was received by Dealtree and later that it was lost.

The rest is a nightmare. I have personally spoken to Dealtree employees Filo, Ashley, Asher, and Heather. Ashley, Asher and Heather claim UPS is the hold up and that their supervisor Crystal was on the situation.

On April 14, I spoke to Heather who claimed the UPS claim was lost by guess who, UPS, and that Crystal has to contact them. Heather advised me to call back on April 16.

April 16. Heather promises to call me with the case disposition. She does not.

April 20, Ashley repeats exactly what Heather states. I ask to speak with Crystal. Ashley claims her door is closed and she is in a meeting. Ashley goes on to say that crystal is going to tell me the same thing. I say, "that UPS has the claim and no one knows when I will get an answer?" Ashley hangs up the phone.

April 20. Asher: He promises to leave a message for crystal to call me and to email me with his findings. He does none of the above.

Each employee tells me the exact same thing: "The manager's door is closed and she does not have an email." Asher told me the name of the manager is Crystal Snowgrass"

This company makes promises it cannot keep including a 14 day turn around, returning calls and access to management. I will not do business with them in the future and I will be sure to tell others the same. I wonder if Best Buy has the same customer service attitude as Dealtree? I will soon find out when I contact them with my concerns.

Had an Experience with Dealtree?

Comments

Romulus, Michigan, United States #895934

I need a phone number to dealtree.com/RMA I received a package from them and the product had been opened I don't except items that have a seal broken so I need a (RMA) so I can return the item to them

Dealtree Customer Service has reviewed this transaction in full.We are committed to making sure that all customer have a great experience when participating in our Trade In program.

UPS has approved the claim for this lost item and your Trade In has been processed.

Please contact us again if you do not receive confirmation of your payment within 7 days.We apologize for the inconveniences you have had.