Purchased a refurbished Apple Experss from Dealtree / Cowboom. After the transaction I received neither an email confirmation nor, as or today (a month later) the product. After emailing both Cowboom and Dealtree, they tell me that they do not have enough information and cannot find my order. This even after giving them the transaction number from my credit card statement.

This is at best negligent, at worst fraudulent. Deal with these outfits at your own risk. From now on I will only deal with reputable organizations.

I have never encountered anything quite like this in all my years of purchasing things online.

Comments

I just bought a mac from them and they say it's in "review process' whatever that means. I called them and she asked why my credit card failed initially...

the one tied to my account didn't have enough credit so I put in another one and paid with that. they already got paid because they removed the money from my acct. still she said, "it in review" process. not to mention the 25.00 7-10 day shipping once it ifnally ships for a mac mini.

I'm starting to get worried it's been 2 days now and so far no email, nothing.

I did save a few bucks from them for sure for the price of the mac, but that remains to be scene. If I don't hear back from them by tomorrow I am gonna file fraud charges.